Autonomous vehicle Grocery Delivery Business Model
Business model design
One of the biggest automakers has recently acquired a self driving car company and looking to identify different ways to generate revenue. The automaker understand that the direct to consumer model of buying self driving cars will still take more than 5 years to achieve meaningful scale. Therefore, the company is interested alternate sources of revenue and looking for ideas regarding new business models.
- Identify a problem that can be solved with self driving cars
- Conduct a high level analysis of cost incurred on solving the problem
- Create a business model for the new business line that leverages self-driving car technology
3 page doc or 6 page presentation.
The project focuses on Instacart’s business model and how an autonomous vehicle manufacturer can add value to the partnerships. Project agenda:
- Instacart Model
- Needs of shoppers and drivers
- Value add by autonomous vehicles
- Benefits for Instacart
- Details business model for the partnership
- Risks and mitigation plan
Project link here
The author has not requested endorsement for this project.
Please do not share confidential information related to your employer.
Prowess does not encourage or support sharing of intellectual property owned by a 3rd party.
You may share your own work or a redacted version of a work project that does not disclose any proprietary information.