Stand out as a product leader
Join as an Expert
Thank you for your interest in becoming an expert on Prowess. Experts play a foundational role in building a merit based system on Prowess. Please review the criteria before applying.
Expert selection criteria
- Anyone can apply to become an expert if they meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable experience: experts should have worked as a product manager for at least 10 years
- Track record of impact: experts must have shipped at least three products with tangible results i.e. the product owned by the expert must have moved the needle for the organization.
- Increased responsibility over time: experts should have risen the ranks in their organization or started their own business to develop a wide range of skills required to be a successful product manager.
- Recent product experience: experts should be working as a product manager in their current role and must have worked as a product manager within the last 5 years.
- Willingness to share expertise: the expert should have strong interest in helping others grow their career through written feedback and mentorship.