• Managed product development from ideation to rollout, working cross-functionally with analysts, nurses, and designers to launch a document management app, onboarding 4 hospitals, and 154 offices in 4 months
• Facilitated project meetings including stand-ups and maintained consensus between product, business, and development stakeholders
• Conducted user interviews and identified key pain points around lack of visibility in information processing to build out custom application APIs, enabling real-time updates, and reducing duplicate data entries by 301K
• Performed customer research to uncover opportunities for medication process and product improvements including documenting the nursing workflow, realizing $3.7M a year in additional revenue
• Owned go-to-market strategy for process automation solutions, beginning through to post-launch feedback, leading to $53k annual savings and improved throughput for 1.9K yearly visits
• Partnered with business and product leadership to define the product roadmap, strategy, and overall vision
• Prioritized and groomed backlog of features and enhancements, communicating status to internal teams
• Designed and re-built an Emergency Department charging platform by implementing a new coding algorithm, meeting Medicaid and Medicare requirements, and is used in 264K emergency visits a year
• Developed KPIs to monitor the effectiveness and measure the impact of new software product releases on hospital and clinical operational efficiency
• Translated business needs into detailed product requirements and user stories.
• Collaborated with UX/UI designers to build and iterate prototypes for new application features
• Hosted product training sessions with internal stakeholders and created user documentation for launches
• Tracked project timelines and garnered alignment, enabling releases to be on time and under budget
– Recognition of excellence for communication management during a multi-vehicle crash.
– EMT: Provide basic life support and transport patients. Document and transmit medical information.
– Communication Specialist: Manage inbound EMS transmissions and patient transfer calls. Page medical alerts. Document data as required for various statistical tracking requirements.
Certified Nurse Assistant
Assist with basic nursing care and document in the electronic medical record.