ICICI Bank RLOS (April 2019 – July 2021)
– Development of Retail Loan Originating Solution for the ICICI Bank in integration with Newgen Products.
– Responsible for UI development using JSF and developed DB-driven generic framework for form’s visibility, readability, and general validations and templates for a bank using JSP, HTML.
– Development of Reports and optimized queries Oracle Database and MDM.
– Generated customer-based Document List for Loan Approval and wrote code to consume client-hosted web service using SOAP.
Video KYC (several projects)
– Part of the team which developed video KYC generic solution and portal for banks for ease of doing business in COVID times. This framework was adopted throughout the organization for projects in the banking domain.
– Developed webpage using CSS, HTML and integrated third-party API’s.
– Created service using java and servlet and wrote core logic to develop the integrations.
Gramiksha is a non-profit organization that works to enhance the quality of education in government schools by assisting them with learning models that encourage critical thinking, equip students with practical knowledge, and help in their overall development. It functions in 7 cities throughout the country.
I held the position of National HR and National HR Associate from Apr 2017 – Nov 2018. As a National HR, I was responsible for:
– Managing 7 cities HR and National heads
– Managing Summer and Winter recruitment drives
– Research and develop training modules for volunteers and fellows.
– Conduct training sessions across all branches of the organization at various levels.
– Ensure smooth functioning of the weekly meetings and fulfilling the agenda.
– I also drafted some standard recruitment and code of conduct guidelines along with a third-party HR consultancy service.
– Managed and worked with summer interns to come up with an efficient system to calculate the KPI and efficiency of the volunteers and fellows.
– Analysing and compiling the quarterly and yearly HR reports received from across various chapters.
Worked in the filed of ICT service Management and Data reporting:
1. Developed and integrated the existing management reporting system with Microsoft Power BI using advance Excel, macros and oracle DB.
2. Reporting and created interactive dashboards using Power BI.
3. The work streamlined the data Reporting, storage and management of working employee’s and was widely used throughout the organization.
Technologies Used: Oracle SQL, PowerBI, DAX, Excel, Macros