English Literature graduate from the University of Portsmouth. Skills include content writing, creativity and collaboration, interested to gain an opportunity within the digital and social media industries.
Effectively learned to use different areas and functions of Shopify – a new content
management system to efficiently achieve a variety of tasks in the setup of a new website.
– Used time management and ability to track own work to approach tasks enthusiastically,
being inquisitive of new processes and positively engaged in repetitive tasks
– Showed growth in Photoshop image editing and SEO descriptions, to comprehend and
display products adopting a keen eye for detail and user experience understanding
– Showed enthusiasm when working on copywriting, being able to efficiently write SEO and designer/manufacturer descriptions on a daily basis
At Suitcase Magazine I am working as a temp, focusing on the re-launching of the website.
– Positively managing online content migration from WordPress to D3R, and formatting content for the website re-launch, learning to operate content management systems
– Being hands-on when organising and creating cards on the back-end D3R system, taking the initiative and responsibility to use basic HTML and CSS skills to make corrections and insert links
– Categorised articles on Content Matrix Excel sheet into different travel destinations, as well as using Photoshop to automate the re-sizing of images
At M&C Saatchi I was given the opportunity to be an Intern, working closely with the Business & Tech team to create content, monitor coverage and source event opportunities.
Worked in a fast-paced environment to complete monthly reports, organise events, as well as, monitor coverage performance. Took responsibility to run errands and administrative tasks efficiently. Learned to arrange gifting and create media alerts for press.
Took part in a range of activities and tasks – which included building a competitor analysis, creating a director treatment and working on progress strategy reports.
For three months I undertook an internship with Fashion Capital. My main responsibility was to use my creative skills to write daily news and trend based on fashion and manufacturing for the website. During this internship, I was given the opportunity to attend events, such as Graduate Fashion Week and New Designers 2016 where I had to network with a range of individuals and represent the company positively. Also, I assisted on social media posts and administrative tasks efficiently, such as using Excel to update industry bios, as well as, renewing the latest vacancies. Furthermore, I had to produce research reports to a high standard, such as an analysis of the Annual Manufacturing Report.
No Licenses or Certifications Found.