As a Executive Chairman of Nucleus I have the following Responsibilities:
1.Working with the Team to develop the strategy for the Company’s future growth.
2. Working with the Team to identify opportunities for value-enhancing strategic initiatives including partnerships, joint ventures, and strategically important relationships, as well as the disposition from time to time of non-core assets, and communicating regularly with the Team regarding the pursuit of such strategic initiatives.
3. Developing and maintaining the Company’s relationships with future strategic partners whose capital, influence and knowledge could add significantly to the Company’s value and its share price.
4. Working with members various partner Teams to expand and deepen Nucleus’s relationships with chief executives of other partner companies, and other senior officials and stakeholders in organizations of critical importance to Nucleus.
5. Working with the Team on critical issues related to Government relationships and strategic alliances.
6.Ensuring that Teams functions are effectively carried out and, where functions have been delegated to Team Committees, that the results are reported to the Team.
7. Ensuring that the interests of various stakeholders are considered by the Team.
8. Taking all reasonable steps to ensure that Team decisions are implemented.