I discovered my passion for Product Management while pursuing my MBA in a Top 10 US Business School. I have since worked in different stages in the product lifecycle from concept to launch. My past experience in M&A consulting and Corporate Strategy built my financial acumen, communication skills and strategic thinking.
• Launched Origin Access Premier – EA’s premier-tier subscription service
• Created business case for the Player Network, EA’s major strategic initiative
• Informed product strategy through consumer insights, industry and competitor research and UXR
• Researched gaming network landscape to identify opportunities and gaps for EA’s player network
• Conducted case studies to inform network strategy and presented to the CMO and his leadership team
• Prepared Board of Directors’ presentation on APAC strategy, and Greater China performance and outlook
• Worked in cross-functional teams in strategic planning and M&A due diligence project management
• Conducted financial due diligence for potential acquisition in more than 10 deals (both domestic and international, total size>US$5B) in manufacturing, healthcare, and tech industries
• Negotiated accounting and normalization adjustments up to US$2M with target management, which would aid clients to drive down valuation by up to US$10M
• Coached clients’ accountants and collaborated with them to analyze drivers of major expenses
• Detected material misstatements as high as US$20M and proposed adjustments in audit engagements for companies in manufacturing, market research and express delivery industries
• Conducted interview with management and distributors to assess going concern
• Analyzed the education, finance, and energy information industries in China as well as their key players; screened M&A targets based on financial and operational information
• Established detailed guidance and templates for the internship program, resulting in half time savings since implementation
No Licenses or Certifications Found.