Technical Project Manager
Recently, SUSE acquired Rancher Labs and it is the organization I work under. Rancher Labs delivers open-source software that enables organizations to deploy and manager Kubernetes at scale, on any infrastructure across the data center, cloud, branch offices and the network edge.
• Manage and lead one or more programs involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a product offering.
• Develop and direct schedules, critical deliverables, resource allocation plans, and other support requirements for assigned program.
• Manage activities of supporting project teams and internal partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
• Communicate program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to established product roadmaps and schedules.
• Drive innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects across the engineering organization.