• Identify, develop and execute strategic initiatives for Flight Centre Travel Group.
• Act as project lead in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Performed systematic research and analysis to highlight trends, opportunities and competitive dynamics (Sales & Customer Success Operations).
• Developed partner marketing channels to generate new revenue streams.
• Key Contributor in Go-To-Market strategies for various product launches
• Source, evaluate, onboard and optimize various Enablement tools to drive efficiency (Salesforce.com, Zoominfo, Outreach.io, Gong, Quip, etc.)
Flight Centre is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Every day, we give people around the world the opportunity to experience something really amazing – travel!
* World’s Leading Travel Management Company (World Travel Awards 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
* North America’s Leading Travel Management Company (World Travel Awards 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
Role / responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Driving new business relationships
• Managing West Coast BDM teams (6-15 reps)
• Driving efficiency through sales enablement & technology
• Consistently exceeding revenue targets
Launched a PPE/Sanitation distribution company during the COVID-19 pandemic. 50% of all proceeds were donated to the ACLU driving social-justice reform.