Experienced Sales and Account Management professional, I have over 5 years of experience managing multi-disciplinary functions including Corporate Strategy, Business Development and Revenue Enablement. I am a focused problem solver, constantly trying to streamline processes and generate efficiency.
Keen to employ novel methodologies to produce innovative solutions, I like to keep myself abreast of latest industry and market trends. I am actively engaged in a full-time MBA program at the University of Colorado, Boulder, where I’m focused on product management, strategy and entrepreneurship. My hope is to pursue a project management role in a firm addressing health, wellness and/or social wealth innovation. I can be reached at [email protected].
Specialties: Business Development, Business Analysis, Revenue Generation, Customer Retention, Project Management, Sales, Investments, Leadership, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Critical Thinking, Detail Oriented, Management Skills
• Identify, develop and execute strategic initiatives for Flight Centre Travel Group.
• Act as project lead in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Performed systematic research and analysis to highlight trends, opportunities and competitive dynamics (Sales & Customer Success Operations).
• Developed partner marketing channels to generate new revenue streams.
• Key Contributor in Go-To-Market strategies for various product launches
• Source, evaluate, onboard and optimize various Enablement tools to drive efficiency (Salesforce.com, Zoominfo, Outreach.io, Gong, Quip, etc.)
Flight Centre is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Every day, we give people around the world the opportunity to experience something really amazing – travel!
* World’s Leading Travel Management Company (World Travel Awards 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
* North America’s Leading Travel Management Company (World Travel Awards 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
Role / responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Driving new business relationships
• Managing West Coast BDM teams (6-15 reps)
• Driving efficiency through sales enablement & technology
• Consistently exceeding revenue targets
Launched a PPE/Sanitation distribution company during the COVID-19 pandemic. 50% of all proceeds were donated to the ACLU driving social-justice reform.
No Licenses or Certifications Found.