Enabled Australia’s largest construction and utilities customers to maximize investments in Microsoft technologies by building long-term relationships and influencing IT strategy.
– Orchestrated collaboration across the Microsoft business to drive customer cloud consumption and adoption
– Drove strategic relationships with key customer stakeholders to align Microsoft technologies and services to customer roadmap
> Resulted in 35% upsell in contract renewal (~1M portfolio)
Launch of internal Culture Book
– Launched Customer Success Unit’s first digital Culture Book to represent 296 employees
– Delivered 4 successful releases scaled cross-functional team from 2 to 12 members
> Won #BetterTogether award for community leadership, strategic thinking, results-driven and inclusive approach
Strategy & Execution of online Interactive Labs – Higher Education segment
– Led planning & execution of Interactive Labs (design, execution, rollout, expansion)
– Led internal enablement of Interactive Labs Authoring Tools for broader Pearson business
– Assisted in conducting customer interview to align app’s data model to user’s mental model of clients.
– Presented various implementation options for data model while considering technical and user tradeoffs.
– Created user stories and added feature cards to product roadmap.
Led Australia’s largest student hackathon and made it bigger and better. Scaled the team, diversified service offering, increased revenue.
– Successfully delivered a bigger hackathon (?10% attendees, ?27% sponsorship) despite half the lead time by facilitating collaboration, prioritization and execution between department leads.
– Lead strategy for $15,000 sponsorship tier by negotiating partnerships and prioritizing team deliverables.
– Lead marketing strategy in messaging and designs which resulted in 5 sell-out sponsor events.
– Increased sponsorship team productivity by training them in Hubspot CRM and bidding tool.
– Defined goal-driven metrics and configured Hubspot dashboard to motivate team performance.
– Enabled team to make data-driven decisions in pursuing prospects by leveraging tracking tools
– Achieved 80% of internal target within 20% of sponsorship raising duration.
– Raised $54,000 in sponsorship revenue, +28% from previous year.
– Restructured Google Adwords campaigns by analyzing reports in Google Analytics.
– Improved clickthrough rates from 1.76% to 7.24% in a month.
– Designed UI using Sketch for a client’s new analytics platform & connected client data to Klipfolio Dashboard.
Academy Xi is a budding innovation institution that offers immersive courses in UX, Service Design, Growth Marketing, Product Management and most recently, Virtual Reality Design.
Responsibilities: Manage pipeline of incoming sales leads, event organising, improve sales processes, liaise with marketing team to improve lead generation
StoreHub is one of Southeast Asia’s leading iPad Point of Sales systems, having recently raised $US 850k with 500 Startups.
-Research on potential verticals for StoreHub Marketplace
– Pitching StoreHub Marketplace for MaGIC’s Stanford Go2Market Program
– Redesigning Backoffice onboarding process
– Creating customer support documentation and infographics for iPad POS setup
– Storyboarding and narrating for customer support videos
– Research on Product Management best practices
– Conduct research on product-market fit
Founded in 2011 and running into its 5th annual conference, Selangor Model UN is an independent student-led organisation which aims to provide equal opportunity for all to develop themselves through Model UN.
– Leading & managing remote team of 20
– Pitching & acquiring RM 70,000 in sponsorship
– Training student officers
– Delegate workshop facilitation
– Organizing conferences
– PR & Outreach strategy
– Organizing Model UN Leaders Summit
Incitement is a social platform – powered through talks – aimed at promoting volunteerism and social impact amongst youths. Incitement now is a thriving international community with establishments in over 41 countries, 100’s of events, 1000’s of volunteers, co-created 100’s of social impact projects worldwide.
– emcee for several Incitement events
– Lead for Incitement Youth chapters
– management of social media accounts
– organised Incitement Youth events
– lead college recruitment drive
Do Something Good is Malaysia’s largest volunteering network, and is housed under Tandemic, a social enterprise.
– Pitched and received RM15, 000 grant from myHarapan- Youth Trust Foundation
– Liaising with key influencers in the volunteering community
– Managing development of website
– Malaysian Delegate at Innovate4Good@Microsoft APAC
No Licenses or Certifications Found.