App/web e-commerce niche marketplace for the camping & tactical industry.
– Directed roadmap planning, development of core product features, and agile methodologies.
– Lead as scrum master & product owner to execute the sprints according to refined backlog.
– Segment B2B and B2C users, validated problems, and experiment solutions to achieve product-market fit.
– Built a multi-vendor marketplace to facilitate direct sales with fully functioning vendor, order, and RMA management with 3rd-party integrations.
– Established product foundations, including core value propositions, feature sets, brand/product positioning, financial model, and OKR goalsetting.
Advisor across 2020/2021 to support problem validation, solution ideation, talent acquisition, and product strategy.
Enabling retailers and shopping mall to gain valuable customer insights and improve physical experiences using computer vision, business intelligence, and mobile analytics.
– Supported product strategy & road mapping
– Delivered AI and software features
– Led agile development sprints
– Managed mobile UX/UI
– Consulted on client analytics using Python, Tableau and PPT
– Assisted in ML Ops and data quality assurance
Blockchain@UBC is a multidisciplinary research cluster focusing on blockchain technology as a central component.
Managed the research cluster’s communication channels (MailChimp, Slack, LinkedIn) and coordinated updates between academic researchers, community members, and industry partners.
Assisted in migrating and redesigning website to provide relevant content to visitors, including the promotion of the Blockchain@UBC Summer Institute 2019, Annual Conference, and Blockathon.
Channeled cluster content and communications to more than 10,000 individuals.
Operated under the Strategy and Business Intelligence Department of True Digital Media Platform Co. (DMP).
• Supported the department’s workflow processes and responsibilities through market research, as well as conducting competitor and strategic positioning analyses.
• Identified and reviewed strategic product features as potential market opportunities, as well as reviewing and forming high-level analyses from app usage and web traffic data in Google Analytics.
• Presented feedback on TrueID and iService’s 2.0 launch through in-depth user experiences analyses to the Product Director.
• Assisted in optimizing and planning of business intelligence dashboards for various cross-functional departments in True DMP. The dashboards were used for daily and long-term monitoring and reporting, drawing from the Google Analytics acquisition and usage data.
Creative Consultancy agency providing strategic advisory and digital consulting services to startups and large-scale enterprise.
Gained experience in digital marketing, web design, UI/UX design, and product consultation for mobile and other digital applications.
• Created UX/UI wireframes for clients using Adobe Experience Beta.
• Conducted market research and industry competitiveness for clientele products.
• Halved the cost-per-reach (~50% reduction) for a Facebook Ads campaign by re-evaluating customer segmentation targeting.
Reseached and analyzed logistical and financial processes of contract industrial farming.
Conducted field survey work and corresponded with survey and accounting department.
Additional focus in farmer field study, Thai agricultural industry trends, and cane accounting.
Served as an intern in the C.P. Lotus Supermarket job responsibilities included managing customer service and satisfaction, cashier services, product placement, assisting with warehouse distribution, and promotional advertising.