• Managed product development from ideation to rollout, working cross-functionally with analysts, nurses, and designers to launch a document management app, onboarding 4 hospitals, and 154 offices in 4 months.
• Conducted user interviews and identified key pain points around lack of visibility in information processing to build out custom application APIs, enabling real-time updates, and reducing duplicate data entries by 301K.
• Performed customer research to uncover opportunities for medication process and product improvements including documenting the nursing workflow, realizing $3.6M a year in additional revenue.
• Owned strategy for process automation solution, beginning through to post-launch feedback, leading to $53k annual savings and improved throughput for 1.9K yearly visits.
• Facilitating project meetings and maintaining consensus between product, business, and development stakeholders.
• Partnering with business and product leadership to define the product roadmap, strategy, and overall vision.
• Prioritizing and grooming backlog of features and enhancements, communicating status to internal teams.