As a Product Manager and UX/UI Designer, I Manage products and solve problems with design by building accessible and inclusive products and also improving people’s quality of life
As a Designer with a background in Product Management, I’m passionate about discovering problems, managing and also designing products that provide a seamless experience for users through empathy research and design thinking. I am very passionate about customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth.
My experience in Product Design lies in Problem Discovery, Product and User Research, Mobile Design, Web Design and Visual Design to create improved experiences for users regardless of their education, age or status
My experience in Product Management lies in product research, documentation such as User Stories, Product Backlog, Product Discovery, Product Roadmap etc
1. Worked in a fast-paced and scrum environments
2. Conducted thorough research, competitive analysis and understanding of the business goals and objectives and also the target users
3. Collaborated with other UI designers, UX designers, developers and
4. Created site maps, user flows, wireframes and mockups for design based on proven methodologies, and end-user feedback
5. Brainstormed with peers and other members of the design team to determine enhancements and product features
6. Designed an end-to-end design for a payments product
7. Produced rapid prototype
1. Defined product goals, scopes and deliverables to enhance user engagement
2. Conducted in-depth market research and interviewing users to gather user feedback and prioritize pain points in product development
3. Analyzed customer feedback and drive continuous product improvement
4. Proposed feature specifications and write clear and actionable user stories
5. Collaborated with a cross-functional team and established product delivery timelines in close collaboration with the development team.