-Built 3 different products (1 Tech, 2 Non Tech) over the course of 3 years and worked on product roadmap, user experience and customer journey mapping.
-Headed 300+ interns who worked with us from the top institutions of India.
– Created Intern Management and retention strategies and implemented them to increase retention by 30%.
-Delivered multiple educational conferences in partnership with the biggest MNC’s like Microsoft, Adobe, Deloitte.
– More than 2500 Students subscribed to Pinakulo Products
Working as a teaching assistant for a management school course “Introduction To Entrepreneurship”.
Working in the core committee of the International Congress of AIESEC as the Project Head for Indian School of Business.
The IC,slated to be in July 2020 will have:
-Biggest MNCs and brands like Coca Cola, Fabindia, Indian School of Business.
Improved LinkedIn profiles of more than 150 people by hosting LinkedIn Rockstar Profile Workshops
Increased the participation in Technical Communities by 70% by hosting sessions in 13 Colleges.
Increased alternate revenue streams by 100% by hosting multiple events.
Increased retention in the entity by 50% by increasing the number of team meetings unrelated to work
Created a Leadership Education Product for College Undergraduate Students
Managed a team of 45 Individuals across 3 different product lines.
Managing AIESEC in Bhopal as the product head,operations and facilitating international exchanges in collaboration with United Nations.
Worked in Croatia,Europe solely representing India as an exchange participant and a trainer for underprivileged and immigrant students.
– Worked with people from 20 different nationalities
– Developed course structure and curriculum for English, computer skills and real world skills for students.
– Organized multiple seminars for the students beyond classroom learning to help them understand globalization
Based on United nations sustainable development goal-4 Quality education for a duration of 6 weeks throughout the exchange.
Working as a Student Ambassador with one of Adobe’s South Asia Heads on their National Adobe Digital Disha program about Adobe Spark software. It is a newly launched project of Adobe where I’m among the first few hired interns by Adobe nationally.
– Managed the team to host a conference of 450 Delegates
– Led 9 different operational and function heads
Proudly associated with TSMUN-the MUN to make a difference in every level of the society!
75 video lessons on English Grammar and syntax are live on Unacademy learning app,the largest free learning app of India.