How do you sell an idea to senior management? If you use slides, what would the content include?
To sell any idea to sr.Management, i would first do a lot of research work.
then would create a high level Business case document comprising the following:
- Have a creative Title – Catch Phrase
- Define as-is process – and highlight revenue leaks/pain points (only big ticket items)
- Define Goal of the idea – Monetize / increase user engagement / User retention and its alignment to the Organization’s NSM/mission
- a short description of what the idea is
- Value add that the idea would bring
- Show citations and provide sufficient justifications on the ROI
- Show high-level break down plan (on incremental approach)
- Risk Analysis, Cost Analysis, Impact Analysis, Competitor Analysis
- Marketing, Launch and Monitoring/Measurement Plan