What are the key metrics you would use to measure the success of Google Sheets?
For this type of question, I will follow GAME method and funnel method.
- To use the google sheets among people or team
- To save the edits and sheet
- To edit the sheet concurrently
- To access the saved sheet again
- User retention
I would insist that revenue is not the goal when it comes to google sheets cause there is a strong competitor from Microsoft. So, from sheet, revenue might not be the primary and foremost goal.
- How often do they sign in in order to create google sheet accounts
- How often do people use it in read mode that they downloaded some .xsl formal
- Frequency of create button on sheets
- Frequency of Save button
- How many people are concurrently working and saving the sheet?
- Can they comment on the edits people make?
- frequency of downloads
- frequency of sharing
Metrics : honestly not good at this
- Calculate Daily Active users
- Number of sheets created per day – trade off – they might delete it
- How much time are they spending on average ? 20-30min
Guys, help me out in defining metrics