Defined and executed digital strategy for independent Australian business owners towards their eCommerce initiatives and mobile apps. Wore multiple caps of business analyst, product owner, and project manager.
• Defined roadmaps and managed product backlog for eCommerce websites and mobile apps.
• Defined and measured product KPI’s and regularly presented KPI status to stakeholders along with strategies to improve KPI’s.
• Defined user stories, UI and UX for the products and collaborated with developers, designers, and QA throughout the defined sprints.
• Conducted discovery workshops, sprint planning, release planning and sprint retrospectives.
My focus was on defining and delivering a cloud-based offering of our flagship digital publishing product Kitaboo, allowing publishers and corporates to digitize and enrich their content on the fly into multiple eBook formats and distribute them securely through their branded players on multiple mobile and web platforms.
• Defined and managed the execution of Kitaboo’s eCommerce offering, which allows customers to
integrate their own payment gateway and e-retail their digitized contents.
• Defined and published an exhaustive API stack for our customers to securely integrate Kitaboo
services with their own platforms.
I was involved with Attano Media and Education right from inception stage in defining the product features and market launch strategy. Post-market launch, I was responsible for product improvements, business partnerships, increasing product adoption, crowdsourcing of content and business operations including support.
• Defined a role based CMS platform to crowdsource curriculum mapped assessment questions and online videos from a pool of educators along with moderation workflow.
• Managed exclusive business partnership with major device manufacturers like Samsung electronics for Attano’s white labeled offerings.
Managed projects by working closely with some of the world’s biggest publishers like McGraw-Hill, Pearson, McDougal Little, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt etc and corporates like Cathay Pacific, LG for their custom learning applications and content authoring & management systems.
• Part of team to spearhead the requirements management process improvement, resulting in reduced requirements volatility, improved solutions quality and increased client satisfaction.
• Handled ODC communications for McGraw-Hill Publishing (US) as single point of contact for all support and maintenance related activities.
Was involved in the development of India’s first MMSC and MMS portal for BPL Mobile Communications.
• Designing, developing and testing of MMS and SMS based portal services, and web-based applications for configuration of the SMSC and MMSC services on J2EE platform.
• Creation of customer manuals, help files and training slides for the products.