I help startup founders realize their visions for positive change in the world:
?Increase wellbeing to show up better and be more productive
?Make sense of the complexity to navigate periods of change
?Challenge basic assumptions and beliefs to overcome roadblocks
?Synthesize new information to make decisions
?Enhance capacity to feel confident in making your own judgements
?Create more effective strategy and strong action plans.
?Align long-term vision to your day-to-day systems
Sales, Marketing, and Merchandising management of multiple Ecommerce Partners stores such as Lazada, Zalora, and Shopee of multiple brands.
Future Stakes is a management consultancy focused on Digital innovation, Disruption, Lean Startup, and Future of Work
Key Responsibilities: Facilitation, Program development, Content creation
– Created and facilitated a Leadership Development Program to turn high functioning individuals to leaders
– Facilitated workshops and trainings for Lean Startup, Customer Journey Mapping, Business Development, Future of Work, and Young Leaders
– Coached and supported business owners, leaders, and founders
– Worked with various organizations such as Ellana Mineral Cosmetics, Impact Hub, and other startups
Assistant to Consultant
Key Responsibilities: Organize and assist in facilitating workshops, Administrative work
– Assisted training and workshop facilitation for Business Development, Customer Journey Mapping, Vision & Mission, Lean Startup, etc.
– Organized meetings, trainings, and workshops
The Lean StartUp Circle is a global community of practice with meet-ups happening all over the world. It was brought about by a dedicated desire to apply lean startup thinking and building lean startup leadership. In the Philippines, Lean StartUp Principles are already being applied by various companies, incubators and VCs.
-Assisted lead organiser in arranging meetups, trainings, and discussions to further introduce Lean StartUp to the country
-Other duties include content development and workshop facilitation
Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center EVRMC is a tertiary level teaching and training government hospital in the Philippines.
– Wrote a business plan for submission to congress for the increase of hospital beds to 1,500
– Project Head for rebranding
– Conducted workshops on Branding, Brand Culture, Vision Mission &Values, Business Plan Writing
– Mentored staff on business plan writing
• Translated various TV shows in different genres from Filipino to English
• Collaborated with different writers
• Researched differences in cultures to explain Filipino language and culture to other countries
• Wrote articles about the culture of Madrid
• Photographed events and interesting snapshots to accompany the articles
• Interviewed Madrid locals and exchanged cultural stories.
• Aided in the writing of the Strategic Planning Output to further develop the Eastern Visayas Medical Center (EVRMC) Hospital after the Super Typhoon Yolanda.
• Wrote and developed a Strategic Planning Manual
• Assisted in facilitating company-wide workshops