Bcas is an spanish-based FinTech aimed at revolutionizing the education industry by tackling directly scholarships inneficiencies. While operating under the fourth Sustainable Development Goal, Bcas promotes and ensures inclusive and equitable quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for all.
* Reduced advanced request approval time by 70% through introduction of standardized verification methods – Liased with Legal and Tech teams to solve constraints such as per-region scholarships particularities and
* Reduced fraud by 15% by introducing a custom student-based scoring system, saving more than 40k in defaulted loans
*Conceptualized, built and tested an internal reporting dashboard for Sales, Marketing, Operations teams saving more than 200 development hours and allowing instant database access through NoCode
* Reduced support ticket volume by 35% and support response time to 50% while increasing customer satisfaction by 15% through the implementation of customer support tools and knowledge bases
* Spearheaded the launch of a new refund strategy based on monthly installments with an expected 20k € ARP and an additional 5% fraud reduction
* Reduced new employee onboarding time by 50% through the creation of a scenario-oriented operations guide
UXmonkeys is an on-demand Usability & User Experience (UX) platform that empowers product, design & UX, marketing and executive teams by allowing them to obtain nearly-instant feedback to understand how their target personas perceive their customers’ experiences and why.
* Managed complete product roadmap & P&L including new feature design, user stories,
*Led a team of 5 – marketing, operations and development – including an offshore technical team in India.
* Developed an agile go-to market strategy. +100 tests with +500 participants for +15 unique clients in 6 months including Civitatis, Banco Santander and SingularCover
* Established internship programmes with top-tier universities (ICADE, CUNEF) and mentored +10 students
* Launched a StartUp pricing-tier which led to an increase in SMB segment sign ups of 12%
* Increased customer sign up by 4x within 2 months by introducing a free trial
* Designed a new test creation and analysis support service resulting in added 1k €/month/customer revenue stream
* Improved test sales by 20% by creating product-specific templates
* Decreased test completion time from up to 48h to 4-6h through the refinement of demographic filtering availability
* Reduced 98% of negative experiences by implementing a 100%-no-questions-asked warranty
* Customer on-demand User Research Platform
* Chrome Extension recording tool
* Android Smartphone & Tablet recording app
* iPhoneOS & iPadOS recording app
Touratech is a germany manufacturing company transforming the adventure motorcycle ecosystem.
Touratech’s world-class technology combines high-quality materials with masterful skill to deliver #1 rated motorcycle adventure off-parts to millions of customers in more than 70 countries.
* Assistance in the definition of marketing & business strategies, KPI & OKRs for the Madrid PoS
* Inventory planning with an initial allocation of 80.000€ investment & optimal stock fullfilment planning
* Assistance in team recruitment & training (2 pax)
* Implementation & training of company systems & tools
* Organically grew tester panel to +5000 users from 3 countries within 10 months & 0€ Advertising spending
* Secured strategic partnerships with product & UX key players and educational leaders to improve brand positioning & awareness – Resulting in +15 leads after attending as guest UX speaker at Boluda.com
* Grew B2B organic traffic to +1k pageviews/month through meaningful industry-specific content creation
* Improved conversion / onboarding by 15% through qualitative & quantitative user research and test creation redesign.
* Fully managed the POS – Team planning(2 pax), logistics & inventory optimization.
* Complete overhaul of product placement and sales strategy, resulting in an increase of 200% in sales revenue in a 7 month period
* Benchmarking of KPIs – YoY Growth, cost effectiveness, sell-through rate, etc – Immediate responsible for the implementation, growth & strategy of the PoS, reporting directly to the CEO
* Provided direct support to regional B2B partners
* Identified potential B2B partners as well as tutored them in the workflow &
tools of the company in order to ensure flawless execution of operations
* Analysed & suggested purchase & sales strategies in order to optimize inventory and revenue
* Reviewed targets and key performance metrics – RoR, DIO, ITR, etc –
* Relocated inventory & tools between 3 PoS according to targets and expectations derived from customer profile, season, product types, location
* Managed the integration of Amazon Marketplace partnership: SKU
publishing, parcel preparation & tracking, FBA, customer support including
rating reviews, returns and refunds
* Optimized logistics processes resulting in a increase of team efficiency (4 pax)
of 35% and decrease in error rate of 75%
* Integrated tools (Zendesk) to maximise customer experience & satisfaction and improve efficiency in customer support and sales operations
* Collected, analysed & reported customer & team feedback to ensure optimal decision making
Diverbo is an education company transforming the way languages are taught and learned. Diverbo’s model delivers a 360º language immersion programme to students so that they can learn in the same conditions as native speakers
* Led student accomodation and transportation
* Responsible for delivery & hand-off of incoming / outgoing student groups
* Point of contact between lodging and program director