• Create and maintain the game MVP, project scope, and objectives.
• Write Product Requirement doc and use cases for the Development team to create new game features for Web platforms through customer validation.
• Create release planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, estimating the efforts required, tracking the schedules
• Work with Scrum Master in grooming the product backlog; manage all the communications with PO and other stakeholders
• Actively engage in coordination efforts with other PMs from the engagement in order to build a cohesive execution strategy and collaborate as much as possible
• Define Game KPI metrics wire frame and use case grooming for Product development.
Digital Transformation Specialist Dec 2021 to Till Date
• Design and execute a technology framework with development to support Hospital Digital Transformation.
• Engage with cross-functional teams across the Organization & understand the business requirements.
• Deliver digital products, mapping with the vision/ objectives of the Organization.
• Work closely with the Operational and leadership team to identify the Gap. Create the Blueprint and product Roadmap, cost, and define Success KPIs.
• Be Accountable for resource planning, reporting, and overall management and coordination of digital projects/initiatives in the organization.
• Discover Leader’s pain points such as quick decision making, resource allocation via 50+ research sessions, translating research into design game prototype, 87% increase in usability score.
• Formed & grew the community to 100+ members for sages(Parent Site) within 8 weeks with a 67% participant engagement rate by providing a platform for users to learn via a workshop, Leadership challenges