Associate Project Manager
– Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize the project process depending on circumstances.
– Responsible for requirement building, change management, contract management, backlog prioritization, Sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews, and overall execution.
– Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing, and implementation documentation.
– Handle multiple projects in parallel with 50+ team members encouraging, motivating, and coordinating for the synergetic results. Ensure good culture within the team.
– Report to Internal and external stakeholders on project status.