Strong professional with a demonstrated history of working in management. Skilled intellectual with a Bachelor’s degree focused in Industrial Engineering and Management from R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore.
a. Lending: End-to-end flows for customers on an eCommerce platform as well as etailers and back-office users
• Gathering and understanding business requirement by conducting brainstorming sessions with all the stakeholders
• Converting business needs into product requirements
• Defining the Scope of the Product (MVP)
• Conducting entire UX Exercise: From User Research to final High-Fidelity functional mock-ups • Taking client feedbacks, iterations & approvals for each step in the design exercise
• Configuring the different workflows on our systems using BPMN tool
• Defining the transactions and GL accounting for all the transactions in the system
• Defining Product Roadmap with sprint planning for Agile Development
• Collaborate with the Developers, Engineers, QAs for KTs, smooth workflow, transitions, and planning.
• Manage complete deployment process, support planning, documentation, etc.
• Figure out RCA & recommend a solution for product related bugs
• Defined & Executed Business strategy for “Shop Now & Pay Later” solution Live to Market for a logistics giant in the Middle East region resulting in First Mover advantage and early Market share capture in the E-commerce space
• Built & delivered a nascent, early-stage business product for the client in a duration of 5 months
• Ensured On-Time Delivery by accelerating an alternate Go-Live strategy, adapting to the COVID-19 crisis.
• Constructed a Key Brand Differentiator by Ideating & Defining the best user experiences for the solution
• Spearheaded plugin integrations with multiple retailers across 4+ E-commerce platforms
Promoted Entrepreneurship culture in the college by acting as a channel between the industry and the students.
– Primary goals were to generate revenue through new business opportunities, to grow the business and to establish strategic relationships with business partners like Microsoft, Accenture and Zinnov.
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners by attending various events across the country.
– Reported and worked closely with the Associate Director and the CEO of the company to enhance the clientele & revenue.
Carefully Studied the Production Process of Craft Beer in the company with the brand name as SIMBA Beer.
Worked under the Production Manager and closely examined the production of Rice Bran Oil.
Worked as a Graphic Designer in 8th Mile, the cultural fest of R.V.College of Engineering