PRICING AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT SENIOR ANALYST (Royal Air Maroc)
Responsible for managing revenue, yield and forecast on various markets through flight inventory control, optimal overbooking and short-term capacity changes using a suite of revenue management systems.
• Made Pricing and Revenue Management more aligned in their processes, work and output: Established, maintained analysed pricing structure and made recommendations that facilitate optimal pricing and RM decisions.
• Provided leadership and support to a team of 4 revenue management analysts.
• Designed, created and analysed forecast and yield reports to establish market strategies and enhance forecast accuracy using AIRMAX reporting system.
Thanks to my contribution, data driven decision making benefiting from AIRMAX revenue manager functionalities to enhance flights management became analysts’ habits.
PROJECT MANAGER (Royal Air Maroc – Airlines industry)
Royal Air Maroc purchased a new generation inventory and sales system from AMADEUS, ALTEA Solution, to replace their Inventory system “ALPHA3” (Air France solution). A major new component was AIRMAX Revenue manager (Leg/ Seg) new version implementation which allowed RAM to manage demand more efficiently in an opening process and optimise the ongoing use of the inventory.
As the responsible of the optimiser and all the subsequent optimisation processes my main responsibilities were to:
• Test and monitor the Revenue Management System functionalities, data reliability and link to the inventory with constant feedback/discussion with SABRE developers and RM analysts.
• Set the initial setting of the RMS, test and refine optimisation rules.
• Provide analysts training and support during implementation.
• Develop procedures for revenue management analysts.
The new system successfully went live in August 2009.