Great Purpose. Great People. Great Opportunities.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best.
We also ignite career breakthroughs, with the majority of our positions being fully remote opportunities that offer you what you’re really looking for: flexible work arrangements, interesting and meaningful job responsibilities, career growth, and a supportive team.
Imagine Your Impact.
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for keeping customer focus, driving a vision, and evolving the company’s platform and tools to meet the needs of our customers by delivering business value now and in the future to both customers and internal staff. Technical Product Managers have a focus on the underlying technology needed to deliver solutions to our K-12 customers and have a deep understanding of that architecture and technology.
- Position Type: This is a regular, full-time position.
- Compensation: Base pay is anticipated to be between $93,268.00 and $135,000.00 per year. Eligible employees may also receive incentive/commission/annual bonus pay based on individual and/or company performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as, but not limited to, individual skills, experience, training, education/certifications, geographic location, internal equity, and local market conditions.
- Location: In this US-based position your location will be remote.
- Travel: You can also expect up to 10% travel, so be sure you have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and a clean driving record for at least the preceding 39 months.
Envision Your Experience.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Drive the vision and execution of technical components of our platform, our tools, and our products in partnership with the rest of the Product Management team and other departments.
- Identify and communicate the business value of team efforts to stakeholders throughout the company.
- Communicate with key team members to understand the implications of decisions about complexity, depth, and timelines.
- Drive technically responsible enhancements to the company’s platform and tools to support our product suite and both internal and external customers.
- Understand user needs and work with all necessary departments to bring products and tools to life.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by quickly gaining the trust of the development team; make tough decisions including, prioritizing bugs and “technical debt.”
- Understand how our products are built and assess risks to articulate accurate estimates for duration of tasks.
- Leverage technical skills to close the communication gap between engineering and other departments, including Sales, Marketing, and the customer.
- Travel for some team meetings & conferences.
- Other duties as required.
Share Your Expertise.
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, and 3+ years of software product build experience as either an Associate Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst or Technical Project Manager; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with and/or creating complex platform level technical architecture and requirements.
- Skilled at communicating with stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of complex software architecture and technology.
- Vast experience speaking and understanding complex technical requirements and language.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams that include engineering, sales, and marketing.
Ignite Your Career.
Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
We offer a flexible workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, Rock Rapids, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, and Bloomington, MN.
Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays and a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fertility benefits
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.