Pay rate 75 to 80A Day in the Life
- Lead product vision, management and development of the multiple data applications, platforms and applications end-to-end
- Work directly with key stakeholders to understand requirements, address business and system issues
- Identify and clarify key product requirements and customer needs, along with regulatory and regional expectations.
- Drive multiple development projects end-to-end – Maintain schedules, track key milestones and program interdependencies and preempt risks.
- Lead change control reviews and apply critical analysis to make crisp decisions that manage scope, effort, time and risk.
- Assesses product issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring product experience and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing programs and serves as liaison between business stakeholders and technical R&D teams.
- Drive new product introduction, including pre-release field trials and controlled rollout to international customers.
- Communicate program status using clear metrics and specific actions plans, applying organizational acumen appropriate for a senior level audience.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for planning, initiating, monitoring, tracking and/or prioritizing engineering team’s product development programs or projects and facilitating successful, on-time and within budget execution.
- Sets clear direction and management that aligns with defined practices and policies.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage the design and construction of engineering projects to ensure delivery of a product or computer-based system through the design process, and into a finished state for external customers.
- Directs day to day activities for multiple work-stream teams through managing project plans, resourcing, status reporting, resolving issues, identifying project risks and accountability for deliverables across multiple functional organizations.
- Establishes meaningful metrics.
- Responsible for project performance, risk management, administration, financial management, budgeting, capital planning, forecasting and issue resolution.
- Bachelors with 7+ years of experience, Masters with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience managing technical or software products
Nice to Have
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math, or similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to work and lead within a team-based project environment
- Experience with developing the product vision and requirements for successful product experience
- Experience with maintaining the feature backlog
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information through presentation and through the preparation of technical documentation and/or manuscripts
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Experience with managing products involving development of cloud-native technologies and micro-services framework for real time analytics
- Experience in a Medical device or regulated industry and exposure to regulatory submissions. Understanding of FDA regulations including (ISO) 13485