This position leads strategic planning for the accelerated profitability and growth of digital channels fraud and risk management products (e.g. Positive Pay) used by business and commercial customers. Additional digital channel responsibilities may be assigned as warranted. Manages innovative and profitable products based on customer engagement, quantitative analysis, and market trends. Coordinates all functions of development from conception to implementation. Implements enhancements, monitors customer experience, and ensures compliance with best practices. May provide leadership for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization.
Please note this position is remote.
- Development – Assists in all stages of business product development, with a focus on increasing growth and profitability for existing products, and creating new products with a substantial market impact. This includes but is not limited to planning & design, compiling resources, execution, and monitoring product launch. Tracks and reports progress to appropriate parties.
- Product Management – Ensures products are developed and managed with a coordinated strategy. Collaborates with both internal and external parties to implement enhancements and monitor workflow. Develops and implements process enhancements as necessary to improve efficiencies. Handles complex and escalated product issues.
- Market Analysis – Maintains competitive and ongoing knowledge of market changes. Conducts advanced analysis of trends including changing regulations, competitor options, and evolving customer needs. Implements changes based on analysis results to increase profitability and product appeal. May attend industry conferences or participate in sales activities to gauge market trends.
- Customer Engagement – Manages customer experience through all stages of a product. Develops and leads strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and acquisition. May provide guidance to less experienced associates on customer engagement methods and techniques.
Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience in Product Management OR High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of experience in Product Management
- Thorough knowledge of Treasury Management products and processes with an understanding of how customers use them, i.e. payments, risk management and fraud prevention tools
- Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing online banking platforms used by business and commercial clients.
- Background in developing strategy and roadmaps for large-scale products/features.