Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
GE Healthcare’s Maternal Infant Care (MIC) business is an Industry leading business in the NICU and Labor and Delivery care areas. This role will have the opportunity to shape the next generation of our Infant Care products, own the current generation of products and nurture the customer relationships.
You will develop the product strategy to fulfill the unmet needs of the care providers. Create and expand market with an open mind. Design commercial launch process to define clear market position, to generate product matrix, to determine specifications, to set up appropriate pricing scheme, and to partner with engineering to develop time-integrated plans for NPI.
You will monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality, and cost-conscious manner. Work with the commercial teams to help meet assigned targets for sales order, margin & market share growth in Infant Care space.
- Own one of the Infant Care product lines and assist in the development of the next generation of Infant Care products to replace the current products.
- Understanding market opportunities and threats, market trends / customer insights and competition
- Support the development of marketing strategies and the tactical solutions by smartly applying segmentation, targeting, and positioning implementing marketing plans through internal training, customer education collaboration, key account engagement activity
- Support demand-generating core activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Developing and maintaining key opinion leaders (KOL) pool
- Support Product life cycle management
- Communicates with a cross-functional team with involvement from sales, service and OTR team to establish and execute the plan from end of sales to end of service for relative products.
- Works with channel managers and channel partners to deliver quality products on time.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience Healthcare product / Medical Device product management
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, customers, marketing, channel managers.
- Experience in NICU and Labor & Delivery is highly preferred
- Experience in medical device related to Incubators and Warmers is highly preferred
- Experience in US markets is highly preferred
For U.S. based positions only, the pay range for this position is $136,000 – $204,000. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. The specific compensation offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including skills, qualifications, experience and location. In addition, this position may also be eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). GE HealthCare offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No