Position Title: Sr Technical Product Manager, Data Engineering
About The Role
- LTK’s Data Engineering team is an integral component of the company’s Central Technology mission, playing a key role in the organization’s general data-driven transformation. As a Data Engineering Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be an integral part of a team deploying data infrastructure products at scale. You will partner with cross-functional teams including analytics, product, engineering, data science, data governance, marketing, and data operations to deliver high-quality data products that enable data driven decision making at scale. We value teamwork, collaboration and information sharing as a team and as a company.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap and collaborate with the data engineering teams to effectively operationalize and unlock the value of data.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify gaps in user’s data experiences to prioritize and execute on new and ongoing initiatives.
- Identify and develop solutions to make data analytics accessible, simple to use, scalable and operational.
- Continuously identify opportunities for automation, cost savings, self service models where possible.
- Monitor industry trends and technology advancements in data engineering and analytics to inform product roadmap and strategy in the areas of building data products, data mesh architectures where it makes sense.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners to ensure successful adoption and satisfaction with our data products
- Drive measurable ROI by defining proper KPIs, stakeholder alignment, technology evaluations etc.
- Drive several aspects of the data platform including reliability, observability, extensibility, usability, security compliance, release discipline.
What You Will Bring To LTK
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, data analytics, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience executing in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with cloud computing systems such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working with engineering teams on data pipelines, observability, monitoring and orchestration jobs
- Strong SQL experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross functional teams across the company, gathering requirements, prioritizing initiatives, setting data platform KPIs
- Experience driving end to end ETL data pipelines, from ingestion of data to consumption by business intelligence, analytics and other data consumer teams
- Experience driving production-grade, multi-million dollar data strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field
- Periodically conduct user satisfaction surveys and ensure the feedback is incorporated, prioritized and communicated to the stakeholders.
- Measure data downtime & reliability, and document release processes and tie it back to business the value
- A mindset focused on seizing opportunities and moving with urgency
- Dedication to fierce prioritization and operational excellence
- Adaptability to a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- A growth mindset and openness to feedback
- Understanding of core data engineering concepts: data warehousing, data modeling, and database design
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Certification
- Expertise with multiple platform stacks and tooling (Databricks, Snowflake, DBT, Airflow Orchestration, etc.)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more