Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture, and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading product strategy and new product launches for assigned brands within the Challenger Dental Implants Solutions portfolio in North America, in a way that supports Straumann’s revenue and profitability growth goals. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for proper sales alignment and coordination of marketing activities. This position reports to the Director, Product Management & Education for Challenger Brands, NAM.
This is a hybrid role based out of Andover, MA.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Leads product strategy and defines the roadmap for assigned brands in NAM.
- Communicates product feedback and product development needs to senior management and global headquarters. Develops business cases and strategic plans for product improvements that will drive market penetration and increase market share.
- Develops product launch strategies and leads the cross-functional team to plan, implement and track launch activities.
- Conducts market research and analyzes competitive intelligence to identify new product and market development opportunities, as well as competitive threats.
- Provides product forecasts and monitors inventory levels to ensure supply availability. Tracks and monitors sales and identifies corrective actions if sales are short of planned targets.
- Provides product training to enable the sales representatives to have the necessary technical expertise to effectively sell the product.
- Plans and executes product marketing campaigns and the development of sales enablement tools.
- Also leads other strategic and operational projects and programs as per business need.
- Closely interacts and collaborates with sales, marketing, education, training, regulatory, customer service, logistics, global headquarters and other functions to implement strategies and tactics to drive revenue and profit growth.
- Serves as the point of reference providing 1st level support for all queries related to assigned brands.
- Supports the Director of Product Management with the development of the annual marketing plan.
- Travel up to 20%
- 5+ years of experience in product management or brand management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Medical devices / biosciences / dental industry experience
- Strong product marketing skills and business acumen
- Team player with strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Customer-oriented mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to develop business cases and marketing plans
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or brighten your SMILE, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans (some positions include discretionary bonus, or Performance Share Units).
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an employer match
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy. Straumann contributes a healthy portion towards employees’ premium.
- Generous PTO allowance – plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.
Videos To Watch
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: United States : Andover (MA)
Travel Percentage: 0 – 20%
Requisition ID: 9850