RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will take ownership of developing and evolving key capabilities of the RevolutionParts platform; ensuring we build the right solutions for our customers that continue to delight and create value. You’ll be joining a team of problem-solving achievers where everyone – including you – is striving to constantly build innovative and intuitive products that solve real market needs.We are an incredibly supportive team – we all work, win, and learn together. If you want a clear-cut role with the same tasks for years, this is not for you. If you like to think big, can keep focused on priorities, and work on a variety of projects, we need you!
- You are working with the customer, business, engineers, and peers to understand the customer need, come up with solutions, build, and iterate
- You are providing very clear requirements and acceptance criteria to your development teams on the work that needs to get done
- You are running down clarifications with anyone that may own the answers (or researching and providing yourself)
- You are building strong relationships with your dev leaders
- If part of that work includes collecting customer expectations and input, you are doing that and looking for great opportunities to bring the dev leaders with you to engage them directly with customers so we all have context
- More than a bullet list, this is a detail-oriented role of partnership and collaboration. You are partners with the others on the product team, with the developers, with the business and we are all working towards the same goal and it’s very exciting!!
- Experience as a PM for a customer-facing software product.
- eCommerce/Payments/Marketplaces experience a big plus
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience working directly in product management & engineering in an Agile environment with some user experience and design knowledge
- Communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical sensibilities with ability to understand business objectives
- Self-driven, proactive and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A bias for action. A good decision now is better than a great decision next week
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack
- Experienced at technology Product Management – experience doing planning, user research, and tracking adoption.
- Experience developing technical platforms
- Collaborative with the ability to communicate cross-functionally (business, product, technology) in an Agile environment
- Strong follow-through; if a task or requirements are incomplete, you feel the urgency in running them down and not leaving them hanging
- Curious and Fearless – if you have a question, just ask. If you have a thought, bring it up. Let’s talk to the customers and see what they really want and then make that happen!
- Organized; the business is growing very fast and the need to juggle opportunities is important. The good news is that the Top-3 priorities are always clear, there is some art to organizing the rest of the work, but you are surrounded by a support system to help guide that
- No Ego, no fear…the the best idea wins, period!
- An Achiever who loves the details…you like making an impact and driving projects
- Complex Thinker – our platform is just as robust or advanced as any other tech startup, there are complex use cases that can and will cross-cut everything we do. As you ramp up an ability to spot potential pitfalls and ask about them early will be hugely valued
- No previous automotive experience is necessary, but a desire to get a greater understanding over time is important. Most of the people at the company came from other industries
- It goes without saying, but an excellent written and spoken communicator; keeping the context for product decisions through related discussions is important. Especially in these challenging times with everyone working remote, this becomes even more important
- Exceptional: A PM with a software engineering background. You will hit the ground running
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.