- This position is 100% remote.
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
- Experience leading clients at all levels (from c-suite to operational partners) from product ideation through launch
- A curiosity for analyzing complex business situations to identify solutions that will address the business goals
- Demonstrated experience owning and leading design, engineering & QA resources to ensure the strategic & technical vision are executed on time and on budget
- The ability to establish healthy communication within the team & client to ensure alignment on project status, risks, dependencies & tradeoffs to ensure the successful launch of the product
- Experience managing project budgets & resource forecasting to ensure the resources are available when you need
- Aptitude & Acumen in the various disciplines to effectively oversee the project & identify risks & establish effective mitigation strategies
- Established experience managing cross-functional software development teams that includes project teams that are spread across numerous time zones
- Strong technical understanding of how products are built and a track record of leading and delivering large products and services
- Capable of defining and managing product roadmaps while weighing time/budget constraints along with creative problem solving given these constraints
- Excellent leadership and communication skills exemplifying the ability to collaborate with designers, developers and business stakeholders while maintaining transparency and setting clear expectations
- Experience with agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Familiarity with project management and communication tools (e.g. JIRA, Notion, Figma, Google Doc, Slides etc)
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Creative Optimism. We are problem-solvers who use a lens of opportunity to make the world a bit better with all that we do.
- Dignity. Our best work can only be done in an environment in which HFCers and our partners treat each other – and themselves – with dignity.
- Equity. We strive for diversity across many dimensions and we believe our team is strongest when it is fairest.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Our “engine” is the energy that comes with ownership, agency, and responsibility for what we produce.
- Trust The bedrock of any organization is the growth of trust in our leaders, peers, and partners – the most rewarding work demands it.
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!