Who We Are
Cecelia Health is a virtual-first provider organization delivering integrated care to patients across all chronic disease risk profiles. We address critical care gaps, reduce variability in care, and improve medication and device adherence. Our virtual specialty care solution delivers the optimal mix of clinical interventions with digital touchpoints. We offer a comprehensive suite of synchronous and asynchronous disease management capabilities including remote clinical support, device training, remote patient monitoring, and telemedicine delivered via a national network of specialty providers. We complement our virtual care capabilities with robust data and analytics that deliver meaningful insights to our partners.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Product Manager is a remote role that partners closely with product, business, and engineering teams to define platform, data, and analytics products. This role is responsible for engaging with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of relevant unmet product, data, and analytics needs. In addition, this role maintains product roadmaps, product releases, milestones, and deliverables.
- Engage with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of relevant unmet product, data, and analytics needs. Work closely with product, business, and engineering teams to define platform, data, and analytics products,
- Build business cases and develop data-driven applications that enable patients, healthcare providers, health plans, pharmaceutical, and device companies to better manage chronic condition disease states.
- Introduce innovative business models and monetization strategies that maximize the value of Cecelia Health’s data assets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Clinical, Operations, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Maintain product roadmap, product releases, milestones, and deliverables.
- Effectively and clearly communicate what, why, and how to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage a healthy backlog of prioritized work, provide updates, and showcase demos to cross-functional teams and leadership.
Requirements And Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional product management experience in a data or SaaS company, preferably with a healthcare background and focus on platform, data, and analytics products.
- Working technical background, including knowledge of databases, BI, front-end, back-end, web, and mobile apps.
- The ability to derive insights and communicate learnings from complex datasets.
- Data-informed decision making; ability to monitor key performance metrics, clearly communicate what the numbers represent, and provide insights that drive product development decisions.
- Deep understanding of data integrations, data visualization tools (i.e., Tableau), APIs (Postman), database management (SQL Server), and data warehouse (i.e., Snowflake).
- Experience in product development lifecycle, translating business requirements into technical specifications, leading the concept creation, development, and launch of market-facing products in a fast-paced, iterative development process (agile methodology, MVP, Lean, Scrum, creating releases, epics, user stories, etc.).
- Deep understanding of healthcare domain concepts such as PHI, HIPAA, care management, EMRs, and data exchanges. HL7/FHIR is a plus.
- Proficiency in Confluence, JIRA, Azure DevOps, and related product software.
- Excellent customer and user experience intuition; demonstrated success in contributing to innovative and user-friendly, customer-facing features and communicating these through vision-setting documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced matrixed environment, with a results-driven team-oriented culture.
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; ability to respond quickly to rapidly evolving opportunities.
Cecelia Health does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
Current job openings at Cecelia Health are listed on our careers page. We will never ask you to provide sensitive financial or personal information throughout the recruitment or interview process. Cecelia Health will never extend a job offer without interviewing candidates via phone/video.
Powered by JazzHR