We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Simply put, we’re pushing insurance into the future, focusing on accuracy, speed, and ease.
Our mission and our team are growing. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are excited about changing the future of an entire industry.
As a PM at Attune, you will help plan, manage, and execute on new features for products across the Attune platform, which powers easy access to insurance for small businesses across the country. You will be focused on deeply understanding our customer needs, working with our design and engineering team to execute on customer value, and managing cross-functional dependencies as we work to ship new products.
This PM role is focused on activation and growth across Attune’s platform. You’ll work closely with our revenue team to understand the intersection of customer value and growth for Attune. You’ll have the opportunity to build key customer features as well as in-house tools to make our revenue team even better at what they do.
- Own product management processes related to activation, growth, and retention
- Collaborate with engineers and designers
- Own cross-functional coordination of projects
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against your mandate
- 2-4 years experience in product management
- Experience with a startup preferred
- Proven success in defining and launching online/mobile features/products
- Excellent analytic skills and experience in solving analytical problems.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What we offer you:
- 150-200k per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental and caregiver leave
- 401K match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans
- Remote-first culture
- And more!
Unless otherwise specified, this role has the option to be hybrid or remote. Hybrid work locations provide team members with the flexibility of working partially from our New York City office and from home. Remote team members must live and work in the United States (territories excluded), and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.