Top Skills’ Details
- 4 days onsite*
- 5+ Years of Product Management experience – Building of of new products and enhancing of existing products that drive improving Instore operations and providing a better customer experience
- Experience working in a product space where you manage and work with vendors, franchisees, internal business stakeholders, & the IT team to ensure the Restaurant Technology solutions are aligned with and understood by all stakeholders
- Restaurant technology or Retail – They must have experience in a Product positions working for a restaurant or retail environment.
- Vendor Management experience – We need a PM that has experience engaging and managing vendor relationship to ensure products are getting delivered and supported.
- Driving timelines
- Release management
Under the direction of the Technology leader, this position works closely with internal and external stakeholders including franchisees, vendors, and c-level internal customers to gather and understand key pain points or gaps where IT solutions can help. This role will be responsible for managing the Product Strategy Roadmap across cross functional team members, vendors and contractors working on anything from small lights on improvements to POS all the way to full scale projects like rolling out a new loyalty program. The role would focus on key business metrics around guest satisfaction, crew satisfaction/simplification and franchisee profitability.
Day To Day Job Duties
- Set product strategy roadmap to align with current business strategies
- Manage releases across thousands of restaurants and stakeholders
- Review and approve technical design specifications, working with internal teams to ensure scalability, security and overall ease of maintenance
- Complete capacity planning, disaster recovery and high availability exercises to ensure SLAs are met consistently
- Lead presentations demonstrating functionality and clearly outline the value proposition for Franchisees during key Franchisee meetings
- Create business cases financial models and market materials for franchisees
- Guide the team in building out FAQs and troubleshooting materials with business partners
- Build process with vendors and internal teams on code deployments into each of our environments coordinating across teams and competing priorities
- Support learning design and field learning team training environment with latest release, configuration updates and make data available for training sessions
- Support the QA test environments and QA users
- Lead the team debugging issues through log review and database analysis
- Franchisee and Restaurant Manager feedback
- Business partner business strategies
- New projects and integrations
- Analyze, escalate and address as appropriate to resolve failure.
- Drive long-term resolution as well as improved monitoring and alerting for all aspects of the production systems
- Manage vendors to submit detailed root cause analysis and lesson learned plans for all incidents
- Hiring/onboarding talent as and when needed
- Mentoring and building a strong team
- Setting smart goals with key measurable results tied to business objectives and providing reviews on regular basis for the team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (Ops, regional teams, commercial services, IT, legal, risk) and partners (licensees, franchisees, vendors)
- Support the identification and relationship management of third party Digital/IT vendors, building relationships to influence and drive projects with external -vendors as well as internally within the IT organization to gain alignment, support or guidance is needed
- Ensure projects are implemented on time and budget as a key stakeholder partnering with PMO
- Track and report weekly/monthly budgets for projects and lights on work
Product management, restaurant, Product roadmap
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS Or ABILITIES
- Detailed knowledge of relevant applications and technical platforms – thorough understanding of pos systems and integrations with web and mobile -applications. Proven record of building and administering solutions to help drive down costs, simplify and save operators money
- Practical experience working on back office and reporting products (preferably Simphony and/or CrunchTime)
- Practical experience working on POS products (preferably Oracle Simphony, Par Brink, NCR Aloha)
- Practical experience working on cloud solutions, AWS, Azure, private cloud, etc. including general networking infrastructure around Web Application Firewall, gateways, application clusters, etc.
- General knowledge of data management and transfer: SFTP, API, MQ, Custom data transport solutions, Postman tool
- Reporting Tools: working experience and knowledge of reporting and analytics tools with basic SQL knowledge
- Hands on Project and Product Management experience – ability to drive and implement a product strategy consistent with the overall organizational goals
- Demonstrated success in Vendor Management – deep understanding and experience in full vendor lifecycle (RFP thru post go live Support)
- Experience and familiarity with Oracle and SQLServer database management systems
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Superior customer facing skills. Experience with franchisees a must. Must have the ability to succinctly convey technical facts and ideas to a non-technical audience
- Proven track record of providing effective team leadership (functional or cross-functional)
- Extremely well organized (including good project and time management skills) and high attention to detail
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.