TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are a dynamic global team entrusted with the responsibility of delivering cutting-edge Procurement management systems for ByteDance/TikTok. With a relentless focus on excellence, we meticulously design and implement world-class products that exceed expectations.
We are looking to hire our first Senior Digital Procurement Product Manager in the AMS region, someone with a successful track record of delivering and implementing procurement systems internationally. Your role involves designing products and solutions, defining future Source-to-Pay processes, and driving organizational readiness. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, gather requirements, incorporate customer feedback, and implement innovative digital procurement strategies.
– Lead the design and implementation of a top-tier procurement product and enhance customer experience for our Global Procurement Organization outside of China.
– Act as the voice of the customers, both internally and externally, and develop a sub-product vision and roadmap for the Non-China region aligned with our procurement Business and Technology Strategy.
– Take ownership of prioritization and iterative agile releases to drive new product development and feature enhancements, ensuring a focus on delivering maximum value and mitigating risks. This involves close collaboration with key stakeholders and utilizing insights such as industry best practices, strategic direction, analytics, and customer feedback to provide clear guidance to the R&D team.
– Extensive experience in relevant Product work within the Sourcing & Procurement field
– Preferred experience in implementing or designing products related to SAP Ariba and/or Coupa.
– Demonstrated strong analytical capabilities, enabling you to convert intricate problems into practical and effective solutions.
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to engage effectively with others and build positive relationships.
– Proficient in collaborating with diverse global stakeholders, adeptly managing multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
?For Pay Transparency?Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $161000 – $390000 annually.?
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.?
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees: ?
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care. ?
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability. ?
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.?
Step 1: Add your resume
Step 2: We will create your skill profile
Step 3: Review your job match score
Step 4: Apply to jobs with a skill profile