Job Title: Product Mgr
Work Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Duration: 2 Months
Job Type: Remote
Type of Work: Part Time Hours
Pay rate : $63-$63.00/Hr
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is the largest private broadband company in America, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Client is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through technology. The largest private broadband company in America, we proudly serve six and a half million homes and businesses across 18 states. They are dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that make each one unique.
- Accountable for developing new products and product enhancements. Ability to work with large cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Follow and research industry and customer trends in order provide inputs into ideation process.
- Demonstrate strong technical and market knowledge for the assigned product family.
- Regularly gather input from customers and lead users in order to find and address product weaknesses or market opportunities.
- Participate in the development of product strategy and the alignment of product roadmaps to strategy.
- Move ideas through a project funnel from ideation to concept to trial to development and to deployment as the champion and owner of the initiatives.
- Provide project management leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams in their support of product initiatives during planning and deployment.
- Manage, review and allocate budgeted and actual spending to for product development and deployment activities.
- Maintain financial and executive reporting. Define metrics to evaluate project team performance.
- Develop and implement metrics and communication plans to document the progress of individual projects against key milestones.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful system-by-system or nationwide implementation of new services and service enhancements.
- Ensure the successful completion of the product development process, on time and within budget.
- Assist with the development of 3rd party vendor requirements for new products.
- Work with vendor partners to develop new products and product enhancements.
- Typical Training / Experience – Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline.
- Generally 7+ years experience in related field.
- Certification is required in some areas OR Advanced degree and generally 5+ years experience in related field.
- Certification required in some areas Influence/People Leadership
- Manages Service, Production, or Support employees via subordinate supervisors OR a team of exempt professional individual contributors and associated support staff OR May be a manager without direct reports, with primary responsibility for overseeing special groups/projects or processes with dotted-line accountability to the field
- Primary contribution is managing other people (rather than applying knowledge)
- Manages supervisors/team leaders and/or team of exempt individual contributors and associated support staff
- Ensures performance planning, coaching, and evaluation occurs per policy Supervision
- Typically supervises supervisors/team leaders and/or a team of exempt professional individual contributors and associated support staff Span Of Control/Complexity
- Typically supervises a team of professional individual contributors; may also directly or indirectly supervise support staff; activities are typically more diverse covering multiple functions OR Activities are highly specific and complex focused on a single subject matter OR May be responsible for complex projects having significant scope/impact Decision-Making Authority
- With oversight from higher level managers, achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience Financial
- Contributes to development of an operating plan and budget; Generally responsible for managing or coordinating expenses within a budget or part of a larger budget
- May manage or coordinate a project budget or multiple project budgets Consequence Of Error
- Actions at this level can cause or prevent delays, inefficiencies or unnecessary expense that measurably affect operational results of a CCI business or the efficiency and effectiveness of a team &/or projects managed.
- Typical Problems Solved – Solutions require analysis and investigation beyond what might have been applied in past experiences; problems are broadly defined and require interpretation Core Functions
- Manages a part of a department or large project team; Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of professional and supervisory level subordinates in order to accomplish operational plans and results
- Estimates staffing needs and schedules and assigns work to direct reports , subunits and/or project team to meet service and budget targets Technical/Admin Work Performed
- May spend a significant portion of time as an individual contributor performing assignments that require a higher level of experience or technical expertise than direct reports OR May be an in-depth functional manager OR May manage complex projects or processes
- Strategy consulting management experience (manager or above) (must have)
- Experience with influencer marketing (nice to have)
- Experience with social media marketing and/ or SM platforms (nice to have)
- Experience with one of the Multi-Channel Networks (nice to have)
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.