Product Manager/Training

Job details

Top Skills: Data retrieval Listening Metrics definition Negotiation Performance tracking Relationship building Stakeholder alignment User journey and personas Writing and presentation
Suggested skill score: 180

Skills Breakdown

Application Deadline: 2 June 2023Department: FederalEmployment Type: Full TimeLocation: McLean, VADescriptionCoverent is seeking a strategic, innovative, energetic, and flexible candidate for a new Training Product Manager role–internally referred to as the level 3 manager or “M3”–to lead the delivery, continued development, and growth of the company’s Impact Metrics™ training offerings for USG Staffers. Coverent offers IM™ training as part of the scope of INCEPTION, and multiple Task Orders now include requirements for tailored IM™ training. Coverent requires an M3 to be the main client interface to deliver these and additional potential requirements. The Product Manager will work with Coverent leadership to tailor current training curricula for different participant sets, both in and outside of WMA, and employ different course formats. In addition, the Product Manager will have an opportunity leverage their on-the-job learning of the Sponsor’s training needs to develop and pitch new training courses.The estimated LOE for this role as IM™ Training Product Manager is 25%, with the remaining 75% billable delivering on an MOE-related contract. This is an exciting new role that presents opportunities to help develop and grow an important line of work. The role may also include opportunities for occasional TDY travel to conduct training for USG Staffers outside of the WMA. The Product Manager will undergo an initial three-month trial period.Key Responsibilities

  • Develop expert-level proficiency in Coverent methodology and tools
  • Design and/or update a curriculum around Coverent’s proprietary methodology
  • Integrate our proprietary Coverent training onto client systems
  • Organize training courses from start-to-finish; from arranging for co-presenters to managing student registrations and reporting
  • Run training/presentations in front of strangers for multiple days at a time
  • Engage with students and breakout groups during training courses
  • Assist in the design and development of new training initiatives
  • Serve as primary PM and/or scheduler for Coverent training initiatives
  • Roll up to the Director of Customer Engagement

Required QualificationsSkills, Knowledge and Expertise

  • US Citizenship
  • Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
  • Must have a Bachelor’s degree
  • Experience in curriculum design and instruction
  • Ability and Willingness to report to multiple locations in Northern Virginia, sometimes daily
  • Experience developing presentations and providing briefings to all levels of management
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills
  • Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint

Desired Qualifications

  • 1+ year supporting a MOE analysis & consulting project
  • Experience in curriculum design and instruction
  • Experience in management consulting or other related discipline (change management, program management, communications)

Free Projects

empower music artists

Group Project

How to empower music artists?

Business model design Product requirements User journey and personas
retail

Individual Project

Comparison of checkout-free retail with incumbent product and business model

Build vs buy vs partner Business model design Market analysis

Build your portfolio with projects

Related Jobs
Previous
Next
© Copyright 2023 Prowess Inc.

Apply to Product Manager/Training

Step 1: Add your resume

Step 2: We will create your skill profile

Step 3: Review your job match score

Step 4: Apply to jobs with a skill profile