Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Location: United States – Remote
Cohesity is seeking a Product Manager, Salesforce Community and this person will be a high-level strategic contributor and leader that will oversee business planning, tactical execution, and business integration of all enterprise application initiatives; inclusive of, but not limited to, Salesforce, NetSuite, internal application development, content management, interoperability, connectivity, interfaces, and ongoing maintenance.
From a domain perspective, this individual should have a good understanding of GTM Offer enablement, Lead to Cash, SaaS business enablement, Subscription lifecycle business models, Renewals management.
- Partner with business domain leaders to create a robust Enterprise Application roadmap. Ensure this roadmap is well understood throughout the business functions and meet emerging requirements. Take the abstract of this roadmap down to threads of executional framework.
- Oversee the success of Application Development projects in alignment with Enterprise portfolio and integrated with Cohesity’s short-term and long-term goals
- Work closely with other teams to understand current and future requirements; suggest solutions and alternatives – transform business processes through technology
- Proficient in creating product backlogs, user stories, product demos, and prototypes
- Specify implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and reliability of applications and software
- Ensure Application Development initiatives and projects are well managed and deliver on expectations – functionality, timeliness, and cost
- Able to foster a culture of transparency and a sense of purpose among the team, and create clear accountabilities and metrics
- Demonstrated ability in developing a culture that embraces innovation, and challenges existing paradigms
- Skilled at setting and communicating priorities effectively; able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Skilled at removing barriers and acting with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Superior product management competencies and efficiently manage matrix teams that are organized as product specific squads
- An exceptional listener, able to comprehend what is said and probe for important details
- Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms
- Demonstrated acumen and passion for both business and technology, including the latest digital innovations as they apply to the creation of business value
- Highly self-motivated
- Accepts ownership and welcomes responsibility
- Has successfully led development and delivery of multiple complex business technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications optimized to run in the cloud or virtualized environments.
- Deep knowledge of system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology.
Required Skills / Experiences
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Managing application development at scale, employing SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, and DevOps
- High tech industry experience
- Working experience in SaaS applications like Salesforce (Sales and Community/Experience Cloud), NetSuite, and Workday
- Knowledge of technology and system architecture
Preferred Skills / Experiences
- Project Management and tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Asana
- Salesforce Admin Certification
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws – This position has a minimum base salary starting at $96,000/year. Bonus, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity may be eligible for this position. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.