This position will provide product management support and analysis to the Banking and Cash Solutions – Lending business to drive Lending product results. The role will report to the VP – GM Lending & Liquidity Solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for building and sustaining relationships with both internal and external business partners to effectively administer and maintain the Lending products, resolve issues, and support ongoing product development. This role will be accountable for supporting lending product projects, initiatives, marketing and sales, and for providing recommendations for Lending products.
- Identify and work across the organization, vendors, and/or partner firms to resolve advisor/client issues.
- Manage Lending product execution design delivery to meet quality, schedule, milestone and budget commitments.
- Represent Lending products on projects, presentations, content, and other vehicles to promote products.
- Accountable for continual tracking and analysis of product performance against the program plan to ensure success.
- Ensure the goals, metrics and objectives of the program are understood and agreed upon. Work across various teams to coordinate and integrate plans to ensure effective program execution. Assess business needs and propose enhancements to improve/make updates to products and product features.
- May provide people leadership to the team through effective coaching, feedback and sound performance management practices.
- Conduct periodic briefings/status updating executive sponsors and product steering committee. Escalate concerns to executive sponsors as necessary.
- Lead small to medium scale Lending projects and initiatives.
- 5-7 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience with Lending products.
- Advisor or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including networking, conflict resolution, negotiating and influencing. Excellent written communication, and skills to write to different audiences.
- Proven ability to lead, build, influence and maintain strong relationships with key business partners to drive initiatives.
- Ability to work independently with high initiative and comfortability working in a team environment.
- Ability to shift priorities/responsibilities to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills using data to identify trends and issues and potential ways to solve the issue.
- Demonstrated project management skills with results.
- PMP Certification preferred.
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.