Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!Job DescriptionIn support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Product Manager to support our software portfolio, including the ERP product in International Growth and Expansion strategy. You will support the Product Management team in defining and executing our Product Vision. Your primary responsibility will be to define, and detail a go-to-market international strategy, drive the portfolio strategy through the organization, identify and enable geographic solution partners, and support, and support product management in defining and detailing localization requirements.We are seeking somebody capable of – and comfortable with – engaging with all types and levels of internal and external stakeholders.Your day might include the following
- Interfacing with our internal teams (Marketing, Product Engineering, Sales, and Customer Services and Support) on market trends, go-to-market support and strategy, and customer needs.
- Meeting with our customers and prospects to define use cases and scope critical functions to facilitate their continued success.
- Supporting the creation and execution of our roadmap and writing specifications for both large and small-scale enhancements and helping prioritize those enhancements.
- Presenting to the team on initiative health and status and coordinating discussions and tasks between teams
- Develop an understanding of customer, market, geographic, and industry needs.
- Build a multi-year product roadmap to support international and domestic finance needs
- Prioritize roadmap, new product enhancements, and features based on data, customer, value analysis, sound judgment, and past experience.
- Support our Customer Support and Services team in understanding international and domestic finance requirements
- Support with Sales, Market, and Customer use case research and analysis
- Support of prioritization of new product enhancements and features
- Providing clear and compelling ROI analysis
- Lead the creation and release of minor functionality
- Collaborate and support the release of major functionality
- Collecting Product Requirements for major and minor releases
- Authoring clear and cohesive Product Requirements Documents (PRD)
- Manage/communicate project and initiative progress
- Supporting the adoption of our products by our customers
- Collaborating and coordinating effective meetings between all stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Customer, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Engage 11 w/customers on questions, needs, requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related areas
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required- we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, not now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 5+ years of Product Management experience with an Enterprise B2B international ERP/finance/accounting product
- Experience with cloud solutions is highly desired
- Ability to navigate between business and technical concepts
- Ability to present to all levels of an organization from peers to C-Suite.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present product value, benefits, proposals, and status to peers and management.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and prioritize requests based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.