Overview: Tekwissen group, is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. This client is a German multinational Pharmaceutical and biotechnology company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, headquartered in Leverkusen, and areas of business include pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products.
Job Title: Product Manager (Entry) Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63167 Duration: 6 Months Job Type: Contract Work Type: Remote Description:
- The Crop Science Information and Data Assets team is looking for a project manager to be part of our Data Governance & Stewardship organization.
- The candidate will manage and provide oversight of dependencies across a number of very complex efforts that span multiple functions across Client.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working in customer-facing roles and understand the commercial and supply chain operations of a large corporation.
- The project manager will need to coordinate with other project and program managers to understand dependencies and ensure they are tightly managed.
- Provide project management for assigned projects
- Will oversee cross-dependencies of very complex projects that may span multiple functions.
- Facilitate initiation, scoping, planning and execution
- Build and/or maintain project execution plan/charter, including approach, scope, tasks, duration, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, team structuring, staffing, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
- Maintain and abide by project governance
- Facilitate meetings, capture key action items and context of meetings. Maintain paper trail of decision that impact projects.
- Anticipate and resolve issues and risks
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate program and steering committee leadership
- Adhere to the project’s communication plan and ensure compliance with all reporting requirements including communication of project status to all project stakeholders including steering committees and executives
- Measure project progress against agreed upon objectives and success criteria
- Perform financial oversight and analysis
- Ensure adherence to established project management standards and tools
- Coach, mentor and manage project team members as needed
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of IT or business experience
- Experience in Agile development
- 2 or more years of experience managing a variety of full lifecycle application development/integration projects including ERP, Software as a Service, Web, and Information Security projects
- Proven leadership and influence skills including the ability to influence when there is no direct reporting relationship
- Experience leading large applications development/integration projects or programs across multiple countries/functions
- Experience in managing medium to large sized projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams
- Knowledge or understanding of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies
- Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong team orientation, collaboration skills, and interpersonal skill
- Strong results orientation
- Expertise in defining and improving processes
- Ability to make difficult decisions and to involve others sufficiently in the decision-making process
Desired skills/education/experience/attributes (ideal candidate):
- Project Management certification
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.