Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Denver, CO (Highly Preferred) or Nashville, TN – Hybrid role
Duration: 8 months (Will extend)
Top Skills: Healthcare Products, Product Management, EHR Systems, SAFe Agile.
Interview Process: 2 WebEx rounds.
Must have experience with:
Need hands-on experience building Healthcare Products.
Be able to work on Cerner and few other EHR systems.
This is a Hybrid role (1-2 days Onsite in a week).
There will be some travel involved.
In this Product Manager role, you will lead efforts to discover effective solutions and deliver those solutions for the Integrated Kidney Care (IKC) business and care teams.
• Define product backlog, requirements, and user stories for their team and prioritize against outcome-oriented goals to execute on the product strategy
• Conduct research and analyses to discover and validate user and business value
• Partner with other Product Managers to ensure that the product vision and critical roadmap milestones are met
• Work with a cross-functional teams to ensure fulfillment of product requirements and evaluates product performance
• Prepare for and participate in PI ceremonies as part of our SAFe processes
• Fulfill a leadership role in the Scrum Team by providing clarification on user stories, objectives, and priorities while also motivating the team to GSD (Get Stuff Done)
• Collaborate with key partners to understand short-term and long-term business objectives to inform the product roadmap
• Develop a deep understanding of our customers, our patients, our, business, and the broader healthcare ecosystem
• A bachelor’s degree
• Willing and able to travel 25%
• 5+ years of product management experience focused on digital products; healthcare preferred
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research and data
• Ability to embrace change and thrive in an organization that moves and changes quickly
• Demonstrated ability to easily build expertise in unfamiliar domains
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate with technical, clinical, and business partners to accomplish goals
• Self-starter with high degree of initiative and follow through
• Experience in value-based care or population health
• Experience in a detail oriented and highly analytical role
• Familiarity or experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems such as Cerner, Epic, etc.
• Experience in building a product from the ground up
• A bachelor’s degree
Step 1: Add your resume
Step 2: We will create your skill profile
Step 3: Review your job match score
Step 4: Apply to jobs with a skill profile