Product Manager, Demand Solutions
Product Managers at Kinaxis are responsible for guiding the success of one or more product areas in the market place (e.g. Inventory, Supply, Demand, Platform, etc.) They provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions for their given product areas.
This Product Manager role will focus on New Product Innovation, bringing new Kinaxis offerings to market. They will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end product lifecycle: from assessing market needs and validating ideas to collaborating with development teams to bring products to life. They will have a knack for understanding what makes a product and user experience compelling.
Product Managers work with every functional group in the company. Ultimately, they are responsible for continued financial growth and adoption of their product.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager, with experience collaborating with customers and technical teams
- Strong knowledge of supply chain planning, demand planning and/or forecasting
- Experience in driving the strategy and delivery of a product, from market validation to launch
- Self-starter able to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment
- Structured problem-solving and analytical skills, able to simplify complexity
- Prior experience with data-intensive products or services, exposure to Analytics/ML an asset
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People – We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.