About the job
Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
We are the world’s largest IT distributor, striving to lead the next generation of technology and talent. Whether you’re applying for your first role or you’re a seasoned executive, seize this opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today. We’re excited to meet you!
Focuses on building and maintaining business relationships of assigned Tech Data vendors to achieve the best financial performance.
Essential Duties And Responsibilites
- Manages the vendor business plan and implementation process throughout the Tech Data organization leveraging vendor strengths and resources on behalf of the vendor.
- Communicates supplier strategies and benefits to the Tech Data organizations.
- Responsible for incremental funding proposals at the vendor level.
- Aligns goals and objectives of vendor with Tech Data to ensure mutual, positive results.
- Determines, monitors and recommends plans for the vendor, Tech Data business relationship on a tactical and strategic level.
- Implements business development strategy to increase market share.
- Supports cross functional communication with Tech Data’s product groups in price negotiations and market knowledge.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for assigned vendor’s technology and programs.
- Manages activities and programs that will drive the vendor’s pro- forma performance in an effort to achieve Tech Data’s financial goals.
- Performs analysis and reports of various program impact for the vendor.
- Manages forecasting pipeline requirements and rebate projections.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
JOB LEVEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Thorough knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in area of professional expertise.
- Competent in all job functions and has general understanding of the industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems and works on projects requiring evaluation and analysis. May refer to policies, practices and precedents for guidance but determines best course of action to achieve results.
- Work is performed independently requiring judgment and discretion.
- May receive some limited guidance for new assignments. Work may be reviewed for overall adequacy.
- Interacts with management and professionals within department and other parts of the organization. May represent department externally on projects or with clients.
- Actions impact the success of the overall department and sometimes the organization. Failure to accomplish work or erroneous decisions will result in delays to projects, loss of revenue or allocation of additional resources to remedy.
We are a Federal Contractor
TD SYNNEX is a federal contractor, and may be subject to the mandatory vaccination and masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. If it is determined that your role is in scope of the federal contractor vaccine mandate, vaccination for COVID-19 may be a prerequisite of employment, unless a medical or religious exemption is requested and approved as a reasonable accommodation, subject to undue business burden.