TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
The E-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space among leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better E-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team. Together we can build an E-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure, and intuitive for our users.
What You’ll Do
– Quickly produce data products for the international market based on market characteristics and industry data standards
– Provide our Merchants/Creators/Partners with data monitoring and analytical solutions; helping to ensure businesses can reach their growth goals
– Produce data products that support our internal operations team by deeply understanding our core business, analytics requests, and decision-making needs
– Thoughtfully plan data product functions by analyzing and forming various e-commerce data indicators; use analytical models and data science methodologies to provide guidance for our internal and external clients
– Write logical and thoughtful product requirements documents
– Align interaction and vision to ensure that products conform to specific types of user experiences in different markets
Who We’re Looking For
– Bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer science, mathematics, statistics
– At least 4+ years of data product planning and design experience; merchant or other data product design is preferred
– Strong interest in the e-commerce and big data industries; strong data analysis and mining skills and keen data insight
– Proficient in using Axure/Xmind and other design tools, familiar with product flow chart drawing, product requirement document (PRD) and technical function description document writing
– Proficient in SQL language, able to find problems and solve problems through data
– Project management experience, strong execution, and able to efficiently promote product improvement and project launch
– Excellent team cooperation, communication, and coordination ability
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
?For Pay Transparency?Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $144000 – $355000 annually.?
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.?
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees: ?
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care. ?
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability. ?
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.?
Step 1: Add your resume
Step 2: We will create your skill profile
Step 3: Review your job match score
Step 4: Apply to jobs with a skill profile