Kforce has a client in San Francisco, CA that is seeking a Credit Card Product Manager. Responsibilities:
- In this role, the Credit Card Product Manager will own functional areas of the experience, leading the effort to define requirements, experience, and underlying platform capabilities
- Evangelize the infrastructure platform and its capabilities internally
- Evaluate, make recommendations and enable vendor/partner solutions
- Lead partners and end users including business counterparts and engineering to understand dependency trade-offs that affect the customer experience. Work with design, engineering , marketing, and operations to achieve this goal.
- The Credit Card Product Manager will know the metrics for which you, our team, and the company are responsible for; strive towards meeting those metrics.
- Participate in customer research, product discovery, market and competitive analysis
- Help develop business cases , analyzing the revenue and profit opportunity for new projects
- Lead key projects from concept through planning to development, launch, and post-launch support
- Act as the product owner for an Agile scrum team; partner with engineering to ensure team delivery and accountability.
- As a Credit Card Product Manager, you will act with sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience at an internet or financial services company with at least three of those years in credit products and/or platforms
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas: Building APIs, enterprise software and infrastructure/tools; Fintech product management
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to pursue complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and have experience with Agile development
- Strong communicator across different audiences and communication styles; Can simplify tough problems and effectively explain them to a non-technical audience
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Strong organization, analytical, and planning skills; Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Self-directed with no ego, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented environment
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: $80 – $85 per hour