PRODUCT MANAGER/COORDINATOR – HEALTH INSURANCEALTA IT Services has a contract to hire opening for a Healthcare Payer Product Manager to support a Maryland-based health insurance customer. Work is hybrid with occasional onsite requirements in Owings Mills, MD.
- The Product Manager – Lifecycle is responsible for championing and growing product lines to meet financial goals and align with the corporate brand and user experience.
- Product Manager – Product Development will conceive of and produce executive level product analyses and recommendations for Senior Leadership that include what products to retain and what products to retire based on data.
- They will produce competitive product and pricing analyses to demonstrate areas of opportunity and implement strategies to capture those opportunities within assigned product lines.
- The Product Manager – Lifecycle is responsible for coordinating the activities required to bring the product to market and mitigates issues related to pricing, operations, distribution, and the sale of products within their assigned portfolio.
- They will apply professional knowledge to resolve any issues by aligning solutions with organizational policies and procedures.
- Serve as a representative in building relationships with other departments to collaboratively propose and partner on product development and implementation to introduce new product components or enhance existing products or product lines.
- Collaborate on resolving operational issues related to maintaining product levels and achieving organizational goals.
- Partner with Manager, Product Lifecyle and Director, Product Life Cycle to identify short and long-range strategies as well as resources needed for product expansion and contraction within organization.
- View product portfolio comprehensively to assess the breadth and depth of product offerings.
- Provide product insight and direction to optimize new product launches.
- Conduct and manage primary and secondary market research products, including partnering with marketing and sales to leverage findings into successful product launch.
- Analyze data and make strategic recommendations including recommending pricing strategies, and monitoring budget and expenditures.
- Analyze, interpret, and translate data both internally and externally to understand target markets and opportunities.
- Monitor the market; competitive, technology, and regulatory environments.
- Perform operational tasks within the product lifecycle to include new product introduction, planning and scheduling, availability, and dashboard management.
- Education Level: bachelor’s degree
- Education Details: Marketing, Business, or related field
- Experience: 3 years product analysis, product management or related business experience
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.
HOURLY RATE: $44/HR. Benefits Available. Conversion salary: $91,000 annually, excellent benefits.For consideration, please contact Melissa McNally via [email protected]