TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok’s Product team is building measurement products that help advertisers and brands maximize their value from TikTok across all of their paid channels. We are looking for a Product Manager with a background in research science to build new ads measurement methodologies including causal inference, survey, machine learning, dicentric methods and privacy-preserving technologies.
– Research new ads measurement methods or algorithms
– Shape long-term ads measurement methodology vision, develop the roadmap, build and launch products that help advertisers meet their goals
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define goals and objectives
– Work with Engineering to build, test, and ship new methodologies
– Master’s or other advanced degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, physics, economics or political science OR MS/MA degree with 4+ years of experience in data science or research science
– Proficiency with R, Python, Jupyter, SQL
– Experience in causal inference, data anonymization, multi-party computation, federated learning
– Experience in ads monetization and experimentation platforms
– Experience solving challenges from incomplete, unrepresentative and mislabeled data
– PhD in a quantitative field such as statistics, physics, economics or political science
– Proficiency with machine learning and advanced statistical modeling
– Development experience with large-scale backend and data pipeline
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].
?For Pay Transparency?Compensation Description (annually) The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $132696 – $288078 annually.Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees: We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care. Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability. We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
Step 1: Add your resume
Step 2: We will create your skill profile
Step 3: Review your job match score
Step 4: Apply to jobs with a skill profile