Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you’ll create a boundless impact that transforms your career—and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at UST.com.
UST is looking for a Product Manager to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The ideal candidate must possess excellent background on Front end and backend development technologies. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team.
- Develops and drives the Product Vision that addresses cross-domain market needs with strong business viability, in line with the Product/Platform Portfolio and guidance from Managers. As an active team contributor, leads the product teams in delivering the desired product outcomes from initial inspiration to implementation and support. A strong evangelist of Product & Platforms Division’s Vision and Philosophy.
- Owns the Value and Viability Risks and Manages the Product Lifecycle, under guidance from Product Manager II
- Devises the product vision and approach, after sound product discovery through modern product discovery practises
- Defines and drives and efficient, scalable and feasible product development approach in collaboration with Product Technology, Data Science and Product Design for early feasibility risk and end-user validations
- Develops the core positioning, messaging and value propositions for the product by identifying target market requirements through modern product management practices, including Discovery Sprints, Rapid Prototyping, etc
- Defines the Product Value Roadmap for the different Phases and Stages
- Drafts user stories and ensures they are clearly understood by the cross functional product teams
- Drives the product GTM strategies in agreement with the Product Manager II
- Implements the Pricing Strategy for sound product adoption and viability
- Models/displays strong product value and viability for investment approvals at critical go/no-go junctures
- Tracks/Drives Product Metrics &Success goals as under the guidance from Product Manager II
- Adherence to modern product management practises and standards; provide periodic status updates
- Ensure career progression for APMs, via focused mentoring and grooming
- Perform product demos to customers
- Drives strategies for sustained product innovation and high-end user satisfaction scores.
- Discover users need by conducting user research and unveiling critical insights. Validate sales and marketing input against this continuously.
- Work with sales, marketing and internal domain SMEs to define and document End to end use case flows and user personas.
- Break down the End to End Use Cases to Minimum value deliverables/features) in each release or sprints.
- Define Feature value proposition by identifying must have Vs performance needs and delighters & create differentiators.
- Champion the team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment around overall strategy and direction of the Business Solution.
- Participate in the Design Scrum with Platform Architects to make sure the Business Use Case is correctly captured/broken-down in to User Stories.
What you need:
- Must Have experience with IVR.
- Work with Architects to create/review user stories and ensure story grooming and sequencing to provide business value. Ensure features that are delivered function and delight customers.
- Attend the daily scrum calls as the voice of customer and enable business validations and business value delivery by development teams
- Work with market research team on competitor data analysis and initiate product roadmap revision based on customer / sales feedback loop
- Track and report the ROI on Business Solution to Stakeholders
- Candidates with strong Business Analysis experience with customer management skill can also be considered.
What we believe:
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it’s those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.