About Straumann Group
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the Straumann Group is a global leader in tooth replacement and orthodontic solutions that creates smiles and restores confidence. For more than six decades, we have been stretching the limits, entering new fields, and creating opportunities to make patients’ lives better. We are the leading independent player in our industry. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things different than others.
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day – and want you to be a part of it!
About ClearCorrect a Straumann Group Brand
ClearCorrect was founded back in 2006 by a dentist who had over 400 patients that needed to finish their clear aligner treatment, but no one to make the aligners for them. Learn More >
ClearCorrect offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits along with some other unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance available effective your first day of employment
- 401K enrollment eligibility the month of employment with an employer match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement eligibility after six months of employment
- Fast-paced, fun environment with an unmatched company culture
- And lots more
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to help develop and drive the product development and investment strategy for our rapidly growing global Orthodontics business (which includes our clear aligner brand, ClearCorrect). In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the business maintains the right cadence of innovation and launches to maintain our impressive growth trajectory, and at the same time, help shape the future of the care experience for doctors and patients around the world.
As a Product Manager, you will be regarded as a deep expert related to Orthodontics with broad knowledge of related fields. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the creation of a multi-year strategic plan and global product roadmap to improve the strength and overall competitiveness of the orthodontics product portfolio
- Serve as Voice-of-Customer to provide feedback and requirements that support the development of products, features, services, and programs to drive adoption and brand equity among doctors, patients and other stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and technology trends
- Identify and assess growth opportunities and create strategies that deliver profitable market share
- Execute market research including ethnographic assessments and usability activities to drive business platform/portfolio decisions
- Champion innovation, seek learnings from the market, create business cases and drive product development and improvement beyond the existing solutions through close interaction with the global headquarters
- Develop global product and campaign launch plans, in collaboration with Marketing Communications, Training and Education, and Regional/Lobal Marketing, ensuring seamless and effective implementation across channels, geographies and target customers
- Assess in-market performance through product analytics and doctor feedback; make recommendations for enhancements
- Support cross-functional teams in creating and executing tactical plans that support our business strategies, including post-launch support
- Ensure commercialization of products, promos, and programs are on-time and within budget
- Track overall business results including identification and monitoring of key metrics and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business
- Work cross-functionally to drive alignment on organizational goals and product strategy
- Maintain positive communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors and vendors
- Build strong relationships with KOL’s around the world
- Present to internal and external stakeholders in 1:1 and group settings
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A reasonable accommodation may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of the role.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in product management working closely with sales forces in medical devices/dental marketplace and/or high consumption products where differentiation is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree (such as a Master’s degree or MBA) is preferred
- Solid knowledge of the dental marketplace, especially relating to clear aligners, preferred
- Customer focused with demonstrable evidence of understanding customer needs
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking
- Ability to work within a team as an individual contributor in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to shift easily between upstream marketing skills and downstream marketing support, based on the needs of the project
- Ability to leverage/engage others to accomplish project
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: United States
Travel Percentage: 0 – 10%
Requisition ID: 3584